Wednesday, October 2, 2024

The Collapse of Building 7 on 9/11 - An Interview with Dr. Leroy Hulsey

"I walked around it (Building 7). I saw a hole. I didn't see a hole bad enough to knock a building down, though," said Bartmer. "Yeah, there was definitely a fire in the building, but I didn't hear any I didn't hear any creaking, or I didn't hear any indication that it was going to come down. And all of a sudden the radios exploded and everyone started screaming 'get away, get away, get away from it!' It was at that moment... I looked up, and it was nothing I would ever imagine seeing in my life. The thing started pealing in on itself... Somebody grabbed my shoulder and I started running, and the shit's hitting the ground behind me, and the whole time you're hearing "boom, boom, boom, boom, boom." I think I know an explosion when I hear it... Yeah, it had some damage to it, but nothing like what they're saying... Nothing to account for what we saw, I am shocked at the story we've heard about it to be quite honest." ~ Craig Bartmer, a former officer of the NYPD